To Do List
- Finalize Logo Design
- Implement Email Newsletter Sign Up on Blog
- Dedicate at least an hour to learning more about WordPress, Themes, Design, Etc
- Take Amia to see Selma on MLK, to impress upon her why she needs to be more appreciative of things
- Organize my time better to ensure I am resting properly
- Don’t sweat Every detail, BREATHE!
- Meal Plan
- Stay out of Grocery Store or have a list when going
- Use Envelope system for Dining budget, too easy to lose track with debit card
I thought I was doing better but I guess after tallying up my spreadsheet for the week, my absent minded debit card usage has gotten away from me. So readjusting for the next week to see where I can make up some of this spending and put towards my savings goal.
Due to Amia’s behavior, her funds will be going towards savings for the time being. I have contacted several resources to see about services to help stabilize her mood. Being proactive in contacting school regularly to stay up to date with her behavior. Her mood is putting extra pressure on me to do more in the home because she refuses to help out, so have to be mindful that we all have moods and just plan accordingly. I do hate washing dishes though, lol
Onward and Upward, I am not deterred
Please follow and like us: