So I have been scouring the internet looking for inspiration to bring to my target market, convincing them that the Hiring of a Virtual Assistant is the best choice for their business. Virtual Assistants is dominating and gaining precedence in the employment marketplace. Yes, it can get intimidating but let’s not forget the exhilaration! I have been on both sides, being an Admin for 20 years so this transition is very intimidating and exhilarating. I just want to offer a different solution to hiring a person when I can effectively manage the task while offering many pluses for your business. But only you know your visions and businesses needs.
Here some of what I have found:
- A VA can assist in driving business growth. Having a partner in business can free you up to take on other things, thus growing the businesses of both you and the VA.
- Always a big factor is the low overhead
- Reduction in workload, because you’re delegating the work to the VA
- Allow you to focus on what’s your WHY and other important things
- Flexible work ethic, allowing you to project flexibility to pay by the hour or project.
- Strengthen you in weak areas, allowing delegation of items you are not strong in or don’t have the time for
- Quality of Service, a VA wants to do a quality job because its their business too, their reputation on the line.
- Jack of all trades
Take your time, prep your questions and your business and contact a Virtual Assistant or Agency when you are ready to prevent any mistakes in your Virtual Assistance journey.
So have you made up your mind? What questions are holding you back? Would you rather Hire an Employee or Manage a VA? You don’t lose with a VA, you have the most to gain.
A discovery call could ease your fears, lets talk this out!
www.reddit.com was used in the drafting of this article.